The Chicago brick trim piece will provide a professional look to your installation and provides an attractive finish between the panel and the end point when a corner is not involved.
42" wide x 3.75" tall
This accessory can be used to frame in doors, windows and other openings. This product complements the dramatic texture and aesthetically appealing design of the Chicago brick product and is ready to be easily installed from the box to the wall in minutes. A Chicago brick trim piece stretches 47.5 in. at 3.75 in. Tall, providing 1.015 sq. ft. of coverage. Trim pieces can be used to overcome obstacles such as utility boxes. Trim pieces can also be used in accent areas to add cohesion and a professional finish to your project. These pieces can be installed using screws or adhesive.
- Do-it-yourself friendly, no mortar no mess and virtually maintenance free
- Made with high-density closed cell polyurethane which are light weight, easy to use and adds additional R-value
- Class A rated interior available by special order
- Each panel is hand painted with 12 coats of premium exterior paint
- Panel is cast from real tumbled clay brick to eliminate repetition and deliver authentic brick shapes and texture
- Interlocking joints conceal screw holes and ensure a secure connection between panels
- Size reduces waste in installations with a great deal of cutting and fitting, installs from the box to the wall in minutes with deck screws
- All GenStone panels are backed by a 25-year warranty (see warranty for details)
|Warranty||25 Years||Class A||Special Order|