The trim piece can be installed vertically or horizontally to provide a professionally finished look to your project. This piece provides an attractive finish between the GenStone panel and any endpoint such as windows, light fixtures, an electrical box, hose spigot, doorway or an alternative to finishing the end of a wall.
42" wide x 3.5" tall
This product complements the dramatic texture and aesthetically appealing design of the stacked stone product. GenStone trim pieces can be installed using screws in the face and adhesive on the back. Screw holes can be easily covered up with GenStone color matched caulk and paint kit. GenStone products have been independently tested for resistance to rain, wind, and impact, and have passed with flying colors. This ensures your stone veneer project will require minimal maintenance and stand the test of time.
- Do-it-yourself friendly, no mortar no mess and virtually maintenance free
- Step by step installation videos available on our YouTube page
- GenStone color match caulk and paint kits available by special order
- Made with high-density closed cell polyurethane which are lightweight, easy to use and adds additional R-value
- Class A rated interior available by special order
- Each panel is hand painted with 12 coats of premium exterior paint
- Panel is cast from real stone in 4 unique molds to eliminate repetition and provide a rugged natural look
- Size reduces waste in installations with a great deal of cutting and fitting, installs from the box to the wall in minutes with deck screws
- Product has been tested for weather extremes, wind and impact and 2,000-hour UV exposure
- All GenStone panels are backed by a 25-year warranty (see warranty for details)
|Warranty||25 Years||Class A||Special Order|