The Stratford Stacked Stone ledger piece provides a professional finish to a wainscoting project and can also serve as an attractive transition between GenStone and other siding. This product complements the dramatic texture and aesthetically appealing design of the Iron Stacked Stone product.
42" wide x 3.5" tall
The Stratford Stacked Stone ledger piece provides a professional finish to a wainscoting project and can also serve as an attractive transition between GenStone and other siding. This product complements the dramatic texture and aesthetically appealing design of the Stratford Stacked Stone product. It can easily be installed from the box to the wall in minutes using deck screws and common tools. The ledger piece is designed to work seamlessly with other GenStone panels. The ledger stretches 42 in. W and stands 3.5 in. tall. The 1 lb. panel covers 1.015 sq. ft. and provides an R-value of 3.6 /in. The groove on the bottom of the ledger allows it to fit on top of the shiplap edge of a standard panel, 12 return piece or corner pieces. It can be installed on the wall by applying adhesive on the back of the ledger and screws in the face of the ledger. Screws can be toe-nailed to fit under flashing or face-screwed and covered with matching caulk. The success of a faux stone project lies in the small details. The Stratford Ledger piece provides a subtle complement to the rest of your stone veneer project. A ledger piece successfully separates complementary exterior features, adding a professional finish to your project and is even designed to help shed water away from your wall. Combine with an inside or outside corner ledger to continue a ledger around or transition an inside corner for a project spanning multiple walls.
- Do-it-yourself friendly, no mortar no mess and virtually maintenance free
- Step by step installation videos available on our YouTube page
- GenStone color match caulk and paint kits available by special order
- Made with high-density closed cell polyurethane which are lightweight, easy to use and adds additional R-value
- Class A rated interior available by special order
- Each panel is hand painted with 12 coats of premium exterior paint
- Panel is cast from real stone in 4 unique molds to eliminate repetition and provide a rugged natural look
- Size reduces waste in installations with a great deal of cutting and fitting, installs from the box to the wall in minutes with deck screws
- Product has been tested for weather extremes, wind and impact and 2,000-hour UV exposure
- All GenStone panels are backed by a 25-year warranty (see warranty for details)
|Warranty||25 Years||Class A||Special Order|