Our Stratford stone veneer profile offers the natural appearance of authentic dry stacked stone, but without the weight and the difficulty of installing real stone. This product is panelized to provide a dramatic texture and aesthetically appealing design, which is ready to be installed from the box to the wall in minutes using deck screws and common tools.
42" wide x 12" tall
Stacked Stone Coffee consists of rich color tones, a deep brown base elegantly highlighted with varying subdued browns.
The unique interlocking joints of the panels provides a seamless application while installing 3.57 SQFT per panel (3.13 SQFT of coverage) for a fast project completion. A full panel stands 12 in. tall and stretches 42 in. wide including a 1 in. shiplap edge running along the top and right side of the panel. These lightweight panels weigh 3 LBS and provide an R-value of 3.6 per inch. Do-it-yourselfers will appreciate the year round ease of installation and the enhanced curb appeal of your home or building. A variety of accessories are available to provide a professional finish. Our stacked stone veneer panels are cast from real stone into our proprietary molds. These molds were created using the unique patterns of individual stones as they're found in nature. Each panel is made by compressing a combination of polyurethane and color oxides into the mold, producing a faux stone panel with unmatched authenticity. Combine faux stone siding panels with inside or outside corner panels to complete a stunning project that can transform your property.
- Do-It-Yourself friendly, no mortar no mess and virtually maintenance free
- Made with high density closed cell polyurethane which are lightweight, easy to use and adds additional R-value
- Step by step installation videos available on our YouTube page
- GenStone color match caulk and paint kits available through GenStone or by special order
- Class A rated interior available by special order
- Each panel is hand painted with 12 coats of premium exterior paint
- Panel is cast from real stone in four unique molds to eliminate repetition and provide a rugged natural look
- Size reduces waste in installations with a great deal of cutting and fitting, installs from the box to the wall in minutes with deck screws
- All GenStone panels are backed by a 25-year warranty (see warranty for details)
|Warranty||25 Years||Class A||Special Order|